Friday, April 10, 2009

Friends

what is friends?
hu are friends?
why must have friends?
if u are still wondering the question i juz asked u...
u r very lucky...
cz u are looking at my blog which will answer ur question...
based on the oxford dictionary page 123142 9 (haha)
no lar..
i jz wan to explain wat is friends to me...
firstly..
i saw a message from my fren...
he said the diff between true frens and normal frens....
the most important point is...
he said tat frens hu tink after arguing will end the relationship...
is juz a normal fren..
but fren tat tink tat no argument..
den the relationship will not become stronger...
tis is call true frens...
now i tink bak wat happen tis few days..
i felt tat wat he say is true...
im very agree to the point...
ok..
now i explain wat frens mean 2 me?
erm...
fren muz trust each other...
don guess each other..
talk behind him...etc
we nid to appreciate..
is like solving problems together..
discuss prob...
and do anything together...
ok students..hahahaha
i hope u will understand wat i jz told u ...
pls kindly do a report and send it to me..
if not tindakan disiplin akan diambil...
surat harus dihantar kpd setiausaha dalam satu hari...
sekian....
kaka ^^ (the points stated above is based on the message my fren sent to me)

moozai

No comments: