Monday, May 11, 2009

mothers day

as u all noe...
the 10th of may is mothers day..
which is specially celebrated for all the mothers...
haha..
nonsense...
den ar..
ytd afternoon i go eat wif my mom lo...
alwiz ask me wan eat wat..
den i say wat she oso don wan eat de...
den she said to me...
now is mothers day..
i wan eat wat den u folo can le..
haha...
now i realise tat mothers day not necessary nid 2 eat high class de..
den arr..
at nite go eat wif all my aunties lo..
den i ask my male cousin whether he is goin..
he said yes...
but when i reach ther...
omg wei...
6 aunties (>40) de
im the oni boy boy leh..
imagine lar..
cham nia..
he let me aeroplane leh...
lucky at last he oso com..
abo he sure kena de...
haha...
den we eat in tambun lo..
food ok nia...
but was happy lar..
OK...
NOW IM SERIOUS..
WISH ALL THE MOTHERS IN THE WORLD...
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY....


ah chi =D

No comments: