Tuesday, November 24, 2009

LINE 的问题满严重 !

gt ppl use streamyx..
gt ppl use p1winmax..
gt ppl use celcom broadband..
use de service oso diff le..
ways to communicate sure diff lo..
haiz..
maybe they all use p1winmax..
and im the oni one using streamyx..
the prob im worrying rly happen 2 me..
i worry bout ever since i noe tat i am tat particular person..

COMMUNICATE IS THE PROBLEM.
haha..
rly lo..
i tried my best le..
先上车后补票。
maybe i can use tat to describe the situation lo..
is adee fixed..
how can i put my leg in it and spoil the whole thing leh..
i noe some ppl said b4 after he get tat..
he will help some person..
bt..
did you leh?
after getting tat..
he is focusing on his frens and the objective lo..
tat is my opinion..
ok..
or i can say tat..
the substance is in a solid form..
y muz i burn it to make it into aqueous or molten form leh..
like tis maybe is easier to be understood lo..
tis few days quite a number of my trusted frens changed lo..
they say wont do tat de..
bt now leh..
haha..
mar still de same..
see wind turn ship..
geng leh my simpulan bahasa..

leave comment after reading arr~~

No comments: