Tuesday, September 22, 2009

sunday

Sunday
today at 1st say wan swim in the afternoon de..
den mana zai tee how say still morning..
den at last oso afternoon..
haha..
den my bro fetch me and my cousin go perai eat..
later..
they call me go badminton..
say after badminton go swim..
haha.
ther gt me bt cs th pc and ray lo..
den play ard 1 hr le..
den go out yam cha..
den oni miss ng com..
haha..
den btian high lo..
she drink shandy leh..
wah..
女中豪杰
haha..
no lar..
say oni
most interesting de is..
we use the 跷跷板
to weigh ourselves..
haha..
still use physics theory wor..
haha..
result is im the lightest..
haha..
happy lo~~
heaviest i don wan say lar..
u all sure noe de lo..
den after tat we go swim lo..
pc oso swim wor..
bt oni swim a while nia..
den he wan go bak le..
den we swim till half way..
saw a guy swim butterfly wor..
den they call me go PK wif him..
haha..
i paise lo..
drag alot of time oni dare..
den i swim he no see ..GRRRR
den when he swim..
i go down and see..
he simply swim de..
cheh..
his leg use wrong method..
some more add in freestyle de kicking..
haha..
don care lar..
den after tat i go mamak diam eat wif my bro and dad..
say finish le..
bye~~


ah chi =D

No comments: