Friday, September 18, 2009

walau eh

i tink everybody noe today is a public holiday hor..
gt ppl holiday wake up at 6 de?
ya..
it's me..
they jio me go jogging..
so we start jogging at 6.30
den jog till ard 8..
we reach apollo..
den me th and bt eat char kuey gak..
nice pun..
1.70 oni..
cheaper den cs and ray eat de hokkien mee
den suyi and pc eat burger..
after finish eating..
me and th fin fake de donut..
bt unfortunately..
the stall nt yet open..
den after tat..
meet dao pc yh ss and ht..
den they call us run again..
haiz..
ma run lo..
from apollo run dao bagan ajam..
wah liao eh..
they happy lo..
cz their house are ther mar..
den me cs th ray sy bt mar suey lo..
have 2 walk bak..
den after we reached btian house..
den they say wan go swim..
even 30 minutes oso don wan let go..
jz to keep fit..
after holiday u see lar..
we sure very fit de..
haha..
den tml we r goin 2 watch movie wif btian them..
enjoy lo~~
haha
bye~~


ah chi =D

No comments: