Wednesday, July 1, 2009

my bday

today is my bday...
muahaha...
thx a lot for all the wished u all made...
i rly very happy...
wishes > presents alot...
i wan 2 thank many ppl for wishing me..
bt the best of all is cs and man chia..
xD
they rly wait till at night 11.50 sms me(cs)
he say he canot tahan le..
wan sleep le...
den the best is man chia..
purposely wait till 12 ..
don wan sleep..
den so accurate my phone show 00.00
den she sms me..
thx alot man...
den the next 1 is zz..
he sms me at 00.08
although his msg is a bit weird...
say wat if gt 1 wooden house inside gt some fruits ..
which 1 will i choose..
den at last he said...
choose wat oso none of my business...
so picky..
teh diao...
den many ppl oso wish me on the 1st of july..
thx thx thx..
love all of u...
if don wan my love..
pls giv bak..
haha...
THX for giving me a great bday tis year...


ah chi =D xD ^^

1 comment:

manchia said...

wakakakazzz...
ai zai la^^ im so gud 1...
lols...
不枉费我熬夜等到00:00祝福你。。
嘻嘻。。
生日快乐,牛牛=)