Wednesday, July 15, 2009

memories

sweet memories oni can be memory..
wan 2 get it bak oso hard le..
when i recall bak..
i cant even believe tat those things rly happen to us...
pmr revise together..
canteen go together..
exam ask here ask ther together..
bt at last tis is the answer lo...
cannot sustain very long...
if u rly hav 2 chance to face tis kind of situation
u rly will understand all..
haha...
like my fren say..
要学会放下一段感情,
珍惜眼前仅有的友情。
rly true...
tis 2 sentences rly wake me up...
haha...
别对号入座哦~~

哈哈

ah chi =D

3 comments:

LysanderPor said...

yes...tats me remind u 1...XD!

T-Zesta(Chris) said...

haiz...pity u..when look at u..i feel like loking at myself...memory past le..cant get back liao..the oni thing u can do now is to grab the rest u have...promise u i will like to be your very best d fren forever...

manchia said...

yorrr...cowcow u like me ar..??
wahhahahahahahzzz...
don choi me..im SS now..(syok sendiri)...
why?
i syok...neninenipupu :P


bye

manchia=]